PWA Recipes website
No. The pwa.recipes website doesn't refer to anything edible 😆.
The website was built in a way to demonstrate the capabilities of Progressive Web Apps and how modern websites can behave more like native apps.
The main features covered in this demo website are:
- Web App install (custom Add-to-homescreen dialog)
- Default offline page listing all "saved" URLs that are accessible offline
- Push notifications examples with images and custom action buttons
- Offline functionality (i.e. adding an item to cart while offline)
- Native share dialog that falls back to copying to clipboard
All of the code is hosted on Github.